Distribution assistant job in Qatar. Tired of searching for a job? QATAR AIRWAYS Company has published a vacancy for a distribution assistant job that aligns with your skillset and offers a salary package of QAR 15–25 per hour for the distribution assistant position. Qatar Airways is pleased to announce a new position for a Distribution Assistant to join our Global Sales team.
The primary responsibility of the Distribution Assistant is to offer reliable transportation for the Commercial team and their guests, as requested and approved by the Car Pool Administrator via an online system. You’re talented. Think outside the box. Your aspiration. At Qatar Airways, you are free to make whatever contribution you see fit. You’ll have unlimited access to learning situations and high-stakes projects that will help you develop professionally. By joining our team, you can help shape our future while also contributing to a global community and world-class airline.
Our finest work is present and forthcoming.
- Distribution assistant job
Salary distribution assistant job:
- QAR 15–25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Perform clerical tasks, including the filing of vital records accurately. making copies and scans of documents, then storing them in the shared folders, and labeling and organizing the files and their contents according to alphabet, numerical, or subject order
- Cabin crew members are responsible for collecting passenger feedback forms from the QR mailing department and sorting them into appropriate categories (complaints, suggestions, compliments, etc.) before submitting a report to the Customer Relationship Management Department.
- Gather from all QR Offices in Qatar all FFP related application forms, Account merging requests, Letter of Claims, Family nominations, Email registrations, De-Link requests, and Profile update requests; sort and process all of the above requests in the QLAS – Qatar Airways Loyalty Award System.
- Maintain a high level of customer service in all dealings with local government offices, QR offices and departments, coworkers, supervisors, Senior Management, guests, and visitors.
- Transport GCEO Office/CCO/SVP/VP/SM/Managers/staff in a timely manner and at a high standard. Accompany visitors to meetings and conferences
- Take prompt action after submitting tickets, visas, or other papers to be processed by non-QR departments or offices.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Equivalent to a High School Diploma and A Bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent and no relevant work experience are both acceptable.
- Able to use Microsoft Office and Outlook with ease. It’s possible to teach it to handle basic Oracle orders.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- You need to have driven for at least two years in Qatar.
- Dependable method and the capacity to handle allocated tasks without guidance.
- Professionalism while interacting with internal and external top-level roles Time management skills and the ability to get everything done on time in Qatar
- Familiarity with internal QR processes for basic administrative operations such processing incoming/outgoing customs clearance; distributing products; obtaining travel visas/tickets; filling out necessary paperwork, etc.
- Consciousness of safety measures
Last date to apply:
- March 20, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.