Qatar Airways is in need of applications to apply for the TS engineer job. Qatar Airways Company operating as Qatar Airways, is the flag carrier of Qatar. Headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha, the airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, flying to over 150 international destinations across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania from its base at Hamad International Airport, using a fleet of more than 200 aircraft.
As a member of the corporate support team, you’ll take turns answering IT-related questions from QR staff in Qatar, both at the first- and second-line support levels. Installing and maintaining end-user equipment, proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of all systems, and providing assistance for a wide range of IT-related operations within the Qatar Airways Group are all your responsibility.
- TS engineer job
TS engineer job responsibilities
Below are the job responsibilities:
- Maintain an effective and timely response to all IT-related incidents and tickets.
- See to it that all SOPs are carried out in accordance with ITIL best practises.
- Help your customers make informed decisions about IT products and services.
- Respond to user concerns and resolve technical issues remotely.
- If your problem isn’t solved, you should contact a higher-level support staff.
- Capacity to correctly document the solution and disseminate the information to other teams
- Maintaining contact with customers and the Service staff to ensure ticket resolution
- Create and disseminate ticket updates
TS engineer job requirements
The following are the TS engineer job requirements:
- The ability to interact with customers in a positive and helpful manner is required.
- Superb ability to communicate in and write in English
- A Bachelor’s or equivalent diploma in Computer Science is required.
- at least 2 years’ experience providing tech help
- Certifications in the information technology field, such as CCNA, MCSE, and ITIL Foundation, are desirable.
Apply for the job
To apply for the job, you have can apply through the APPLY button which will take you to the original official link. Furthermore, you have to complete the job process by agreeing the privacy agreement. Then, start to complete the application form. For more job in Qatar, please follow enewsjob.