MARRIOT INTERNATIONAL QATAR
Executive Housekeeper job in Qatar. Tired of searching of job in Qatar? MARRIOT INTERNATIONAL QATAR Company has published a Executive Housekeeper job offers a salary package of QAR 15-25 per hour for the Executive Housekeeper job position.
- Executive Housekeeper job
Salary Executive Housekeeper job:
- QAR 15-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Maintains effective and timely communication with the front desk regarding guest room status.
- Coordinates efficiently with Engineering to address guestroom maintenance issues.
- Oversees the general cleaning program for the property.
- It is necessary to gather a list of rooms that require quick cleaning as well as a list of rooms that may be checked out or discharged in order to make labor assignments.
- Always have enough on hand by keeping an inventory.
- Oversees the daily operations of the housekeeping shift and makes sure that all policies, standards, and procedures are followed.
- Helps with the ordering of cleaning products, uniforms, and supplies for guest rooms.
- Promotes and oversees a thorough inspection program for all public areas and guestrooms.
- Notifies employees of problem areas and checks in to make sure they understand.
- Gets the right gear, clothes, and supplies for every worker.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Takes part in the investigation of workplace incidents when required.
- Maintains control over personnel levels to meet financial goals, operational demands, and guest service standards.
- Consistently clarifies goals, objectives, and boundaries to staff.
- Assists with the Peer Review Process, guarantees uniform and equitable application of property policies, and completes disciplinary
- procedures and documentation in accordance with SOPs and LSOPs.
- Individuals are provided with feedback based on observations of their service habits.
- Trains new room attendants and offers them additional training as needed using all on-the-job training resources.
- Assists with conducting performance reviews and offers constructive criticism to employees as required.
- Helps with the hiring process by conducting interviews and selecting qualified candidates for open positions.
Last date to apply:
- April 3, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.