General Manager job in the USA. Tired of searching of job in the USA? DIMINOS USA Company has published a General Manager job offers a salary package of USD 15-20 per hour for the General Manager job position.
Many competing companies can make similar claims… We all offer training, pay around the same per hour, and the majority of our jobs are fast-paced, safe, and secure. The expansion possibilities offered by Domino’s Corporate are unmatched by any other brand. We have consistently demonstrated our commitment to “Put our People First” by prioritizing the well-being and security of our fellow employees.
- General Manager job
Salary General Manager job:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Ensuring a secure, fulfilling, and dynamic workplace
- Exceptional compensation, bonus potential, and benefits package
- We are proud of the perks that we provide to our full-time store employees: healthcare (medical, dental, vision), retirement savings (401(k)) with a maximum employer match of 5%, financial aid for higher education, a stock purchase program, vacation, mental health, and family support services
- Comprehensive training with a recognized leader in the field
- Fantastic job prospects
- Incredible savings on all menu items
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Possess a solid grasp of operational processes and the ability to effectively manage costs; have a minimum of one year of experience as a general manager in a dynamic service setting
- Knowledge of how to find, hire, and develop a team of employees
- Capacity to advocate for and guide team members in adhering to food safety regulations
- Superb knowledge of how to use and fix various types of technology (POS, ATS, etc.) Capable of providing outstanding customer service
- Preferred: current driver’s license, excellent driving record (as measured by the company),
Last date to apply:
- March 24, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply it accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.