THE SALVATION ARMY
Guest Services Attendant job in the USA. Tired of searching of job in the USA? THE SALVATION ARMY Company has published a Guest Services Attendant job offers a salary package of USD 15–20 per hour for the Guest Services Attendant job position.
Guest Services Attendant wanted by the Salvation Army in Phoenix, Arizona at the Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center. When it comes to connecting with the Kroc Center, the community’s parents and youth may put their trust in the Guest Services Attendant. The Guest Services Attendant at the Kroc Corps Community Center may be tasked with facilitating the participation of young people in the center’s many youth-oriented programs and activities, such as those offered in the center’s computer lab, library, game room, rock wall, and childcare center.
- Guest Services Attendant job
Salary Guest Services Attendant job:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Participate in library, game room, computer lab, child watch, and rock wall activities as assigned.
- Help the rest of the Kroc staff put on great events and programs.
- Establish rapport with visitors, then introduce them to resources and guidance in the spiritual realm.
- Make sure the Kroc Center is seen as a location where troubled teens may go to feel safe and get help by both parents and teens.
- Be a good example for the kids in your neighborhood.
- Always resort to effective positive discipline.
- Always keep a close eye on your charges.
- Maintain composure in dangerous or emergency situations.
- Verify membership status through the Point of Sale system and adhere to the check-in/check-out procedures.
- Keep abreast on the latest information regarding all available resources.
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of the temporary child care facilities at all times.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- You need to be at least 18 years old to join.
- Powerful motivation and aptitude for working with parents and young people.
- Capacity and assurance to provide a hand in educating on a wide range of subjects.
- Be familiar with the theory, practice, and protocol of customer service complaint resolution.
- Keep your cool in times of crisis and when dealing with problems.
- Ability to work with consumers, clients, members, and staff without passing judgment is a must.
- Ability to work with little to no oversight is required
- You need to be able to keep secrets when necessary.
- Finish up the necessary Protecting the Mission courses.
Last date to apply:
- March 20, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.