Hearing Care Professional job in the USA. Tired of searching of job in the USA? SONOVA USA Company has published a Hearing Care Professional job offers a salary package of USD 15-20 per hour for the Hearing Care Professional job position.
Innovation and creation bring you joy. You are always pushing yourself to improve. Get on board with Sonova. Make rationality.
- Hearing Care Professional
Salary Hearing Care Professional job:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Administer hearing tests to patients, review their findings, and then propose a range of treatments and products.
- Respond to patient inquiries about the advantages of hearing aids. Use
- Present the value of hearing health care, your services, and the long-term effects of hearing aid use as you discuss pricing of hearing instruments.
- In order to achieve their hearing goals, patients are taught how to best utilize the new technology as part of community outreach programs that generate new patient referrals.
- We fix, inspect, and clean hearing aids.
- To address patient complaints and ensure optimal product performance, make any necessary alterations to the fitted device and adhere to all business quality standards and guidelines.
- Maintain efficient office operations with the help of the clinic’s employees.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Certification to Sell Hearing Aids in the Garden State
- Highly preferred: a Doctor of Audiology
- Calling all third and fourth year audiology externs!
- Protection for your health, teeth, and eyes
- A retirement plan with a 3% matching contribution, paid time off, and holidays
- Audiologists’ student debt payback, continuing education unit, and licensing reimbursement
- in addition to the Family and Medical Leave Act, eight weeks of paid leave to assist with family bonding
- All employees receive complimentary hearing aids
Last date to apply:
- March 10, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.