Acciona is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Mechanical Technician job in Qatar 2023. The company is highly famous across the globe because of its diverse business activities. Acciona, S.A. is a Spanish multinational corporation focused on infrastructure and renewable energy development and management. Through its subsidiary Acciona Energy, the firm generates 21 TWh annually of renewable electricity. The Junior Mechanical technician will be offering its services in the engineering department under very cooperative management. The company will also provide various job benefits including market salary packages.
- Junior Mechanical Technician job
Junior Mechanical Technician job responsibilities
Below are the Junior Mechanical Technician job responsibilities:
- Manage the performance of mechanical maintenance tasks in the field in accordance with standard best practises.
- GIve Workshop and specialised tool training for the mechanical staff.
- Follow the Preventative, predictive, and corrective maintenance instruction for mechanical teams.
- Daily debriefing of the mechanical team’s toolset.
- Participation in the troubleshooting of mechanical assets.
The following are the job requirements:
- Expertise with primary mechanical workshop equipment
- Have worked as a mechanical supervisor or technician for at least 2 years in water treatment or oil and gas processing plants.
- Expertise in managing, repairing, and maintaining mechanical and electrically-operated assets
- Expertise in primary workshop machinery.
How to apply
If you have read the complete job details carefully, we suggest you to proceed further and then apply for the job by clicking at the apply button that is available in the job article. You can submit Resume and apply manually by provide the email address and password. Follow enewsjob for more job updates.