MSEM Crew Chief job in Qatar. Tired of searching of job in Qatar? AMENTUM Company has published an MSEM Crew Chief job offers a salary package of QAR 15-25 per hour for the MSEM Crew Chief job position.
Inspecting, maintaining, and servicing allocated non-powered Munitions Materiel Handling Equipment (MMHE) is the responsibility of the MSEM Crew Chief and their assigned staff. Regularly employs IMDS, DPAS, and MC2 in the course of work. Runs the Theater Integrated Combat Munitions System (TICMS). Be a part of the team that does explosives operations on occasion, depending on the pace of activities. Maintains the Amentum ISO 9001:2015 QMS and Performance Work Statement (PWS) in accordance with all regulations and guidelines.
- MSEM Crew Chief
Salary MSEM Crew Chief job:
- QAR 15-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Must be able to use the US service counterpart of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems, or have intermediate knowledge of them.
- You should be well-versed in using Windows, personal computers, and Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Material handling equipment operation may be necessary.
- The ability to get and keep a US Secret Security Clearance is a must.
- Capable of traveling both domestically and abroad.
- You need to be able to see depth and colors normally.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Experience with military munitions, preferably for at least four years, preferred.
- A combination of one and a half years of supervisory experience in munitions and MMHE operations for the United States Air Force preferred.
- Two years of relevant experience working with USAF MMHE preferred.
Last date to apply:
- March 30, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.