Munitions Foreman job in Qatar. Tired of searching of job in Qatar? AMENTUM QATAR Company has published a Munitions Foreman job offers a salary package of QAR 15-25 per hour for the Munitions Foreman job position. Receiving, storing, inspecting, transporting, and maintaining U.S. Air Force (USAF) Munitions and any ancillary resources relevant to the Site are supervised by the Munitions Foreman, a senior crew member. Runs MC2 and TICMS, the Theater Integrated Combat Munitions System. Directs the work of any Munitions Technicians that may be under their supervision.
Always follows all security, AFOSH, and explosives safety protocols at assigned and temporary duty locations, as well as those of the host nation, when handling both explosives and non-explosives.
Sends a message to Munitions Control and Superintendent whenever there is an issue with munitions operations.
During emergencies, takes control and makes sure response measures are done quickly.
Identifies potential problems and proposes solutions while conducting all munitions work according to approved quality processes.
- Munitions Foreman job
Salary Munitions Foreman job:
- QAR 15-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Be familiar with the USAF Supply, TMO, Munitions, and Tech Order systems, or their US equivalent, to an intermediate level.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office (including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and personal computers required.
- Be able to operate various pieces of material handling equipment.
- A background of four years or more working with military munitions required.
- To comply with the Lautenberg Amendment, you must not have a record of a conviction for domestic violence.
- The ability to get and keep a US Secret Security Clearance is a must.
- Capable of traveling both domestically and abroad.
- You need to be able to see depth and colors normally.
- The ability to obtain and keep a valid U.S. passport is required.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of ammunition functionality preferred.
- Strong familiarity with MC2 and other database management systems an asset.
- Experience with the storage, maintenance, management, and inspection procedures for US Air Force bombs is preferred.
- If you have familiarity with MMHE or TICMS, CAS, MC2, or TMRS, that would be great.
- Experience as a Munitions Crew Chief for at least two years preferred.
- Having some experience operating forklifts and tractor trailers preferred.
- A degree in Munitions Management from the CCAF preferred.
Last date to apply:
- March 20, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.