Munitions Specialist job in Qatar. Tired of searching of job in Qatar? AMENTUM QATAR Company has published a Munitions Specialist job offers a salary package of QAR 15-25 per hour for the Munitions Specialist job position.
The duties of the Munitions Specialist could change from one mission to another or from one department to another. Prepares a plan and timeline for the upkeep of non-powered munitions support equipment, as well as any necessary inspections of facilities and handling equipment, as well as any necessary training, equipment, or out-of-service items. Carries out the Munitions Department’s administrative tasks as needed. Maintains the Amentum ISO 9001:2015 QMS and Performance Work Statement (PWS) in accordance with all regulations and guidelines.
- Munitions Specialist
Salary Munitions Specialist job:
- QAR 15-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Performs audits of ammunition inventories in accordance with defined quality procedures, noting possible issues and offering remedies to management in response to discovered inconsistencies.
- Keeps an eye on the current state, capabilities, and constraints of facilities, equipment, vehicles, and ammunition resources that could affect the mission’s success.
- Principal in charge of the Munitions Department’s vehicle fleet’s management.
- Verifies that all Munitions Employees have completed the necessary training to operate MHE equipment.
- In charge of all training programs for the Munitions Department, including new hire orientation, off-site training, required training, and recurring training.
- Keeps an eye on the OEL and the purchase/requisition forms for the organization.
- Oversees the department’s whole supply chain, from the initialization of correspondence and purchase requests to the tracking of equipment and supplies until they are delivered.
- When needed, will step in as an alternate controller.
- Completes other appropriately titled tasks as given.
- Carry out other tasks as directed.
- Performs routine office and maintenance tasks in a shop or warehouse setting; long lengths of time spent outdoors may be necessary.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Possess a minimum of one year of experience in the US military and familiarity with the US supply, TMO, munitions, and tech order systems.
- You should be familiar with the basics of scheduling and ammunition control.
Last date to apply:
- March 15, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.