US MILITARY TREATMENT USA
Practical Nurse job in the USA. Tired of searching of job in the USA? US MILITARY TREATMENT USA Company has published a Practical Nurse job offers a salary package of USD 15-20 per hour for the Practical Nurse job position.
Your volunteer work counts just like any other kind of qualifying experience. To be considered for this position, you need to have a résumé that highlights your relevant work experience and, if you are applying based on academic credentials, official transcripts. This document contains more information regarding transcripts.
- Practical Nurse
Salary Practical Nurse:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- In order to register with the Selective Service, male applicants who were born after December 31, 1959, are required to fill out a Pre-Employment Certification Statement.
- Presenting documentation confirming your U.S. citizenship is mandatory.
- It may necessary to undergo a one-year trial or probationary term.
- Payment must made by direct deposit.
- The Department of Defense’s recommendation system for displaced employees places constraints on the selection process.
- This announcement has the potential to fill many roles.
- Local Market Supplement and any appropriate locality compensation included in the salary.
- It NOT allowed to offer a relocation incentive.
- It is NOT allowed to repay student loans.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Resume (optional)
- The most current performance review, if any
- Professional Credentials: A qualification or license pertinent to the work is necessary for this employment. You will not considered for the position unless you include a copy of your relevant certification or license with your application. Review: Licenses and Transcripts.
Last date to apply:
- March 23, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.