FOOD LION USA
PT Customer Lead job in the USA. Tired of searching of job in USA? FOOD LION USA Company has PT Customer Lead job a vacancy offers a salary package of USD 15–20 per hour for the PT Customer Lead position. Since 1957, Food Lion has served its communities by making grocery shopping simple, fresh, and affordable. More than 10 million clients each week are served by our 82,000 employees in 10 states in the Southeast and Central America.
To meet or exceed all of Food Lion’s customer service expectations, including promptness, efficiency, adaptability, and friendliness. To treat other employees in the store with friendliness, courtesy, and cooperation. Assist the Customer Service Manager and the Assistant Customer Service Manager in achieving sales goals and maintaining quality service under the Front End Standard Practice Manual.
- PT Customer Lead job
Salary PT Customer Lead job:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Smile, be quick and precise, and talk to consumers to make their shopping trip enjoyable.
- Always utilize the customer’s name while addressing them.
- Sort and bag food for consumers by temperature before unloading them from their carts onto the conveyor belt.
- Before placing an order, double-check the contents of all shopping carts and look under all baby seats.
- Make sure you’re using the right bags for the job.
- Read the customer’s order and process the payment as usual.
- Keep professional distance from coworkers while dealing with clients Follow proper protocol when handling cash, checks, coupons, gift cards, partner cards, food
- stamps, and WIC vouchers
- Adhere to the policies set forth for refunds and mistakes
- Try your best to keep track of your money.
- Adhere to protocol and make exceptions
- Recognize consumers in need of assistance and offer to bring their purchases to their vehicle (Food Lion included). Orders to go (if relevant).
- Always be on the lookout and notify management if you require help serving consumers in accordance with established guidelines.
- Find the best deals with a fast price check
- displays courtesy and aids colleagues
- Adhere to the Food Lion dress code, which includes wearing the appropriate uniform and apron when on the clock, along with a name tag.
- Standard procedure calls for the shopping carts to be retrieved from the parking lot and cart corrals using the tether strap.
- Maintain a tidy appearance at your work station and the store’s front desk (if applicable).
- Please notify the MOD or Customer Service Manager if your registration is malfunctioning.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Graduate of High School or its Equivalent is Preferred.
- Competence in speaking with and helping customers
- Ability to perform the technical requirements of cashiering and service-center work and a desire to learn new responsibilities on the job.
- Required to be of a certain age to execute one’s duties
- Ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations, is required.
- Make sure there is plenty of paper and that the KIOSK at the MVP savings center is functioning properly.
- Keep an eye out for and fix anything that could put your employees or customers in danger.
- If there are any maintenance or cleaning concerns on the front end, please let QA know.
- Complete online and computer-based training programs with flying colors.
- Carry out cashier duties as needed or per the guidelines of the surge strategy.
- Assume responsibility for front-line operations in the CSM’s or ACSM’s temporary absence if necessary to maintain service levels.
- Take up shifts as a Food Lion To-Go Runner as needed.
- Check that all cigarette drawers and register receipt papers are stocked and that all Catalina coupon papers are available at all registers.
- Determine better approaches to problems, with the goals of lowering expenses and raising output per worker.
- Carry out any additional tasks given to you.
Last date to apply:
- March 22, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.