US VETERANS HEALTH ADMINISTRATION USA
Radiologic Technologist (MRI) job in the USA. Tired of searching of job in the USA? US VETERANS HEALTH ADMINISTRATION USA Company has published a Radiologic Technologist (MRI) job offers a salary package of USD 15-20 per hour for the Radiologic Technologist (MRI) job position.
In the MRI Out-Patient Clinic, the Lead Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist reports to the MRI Supervisor, who is responsible for establishing the program’s overarching goals and priorities. Independent work, including potential expert-level specialization in complex areas of radiologic technology like the operator of a superconductive magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machine, is expected at this grade level. Important tasks and obligations encompass, but are not restricted.
- Radiologic Technologist (MRI)
Salary Radiologic Technologist (MRI):
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Interviewing candidates and directing the flow of patients in a way that is methodical, continuous, and timely to guarantee the efficient and effective execution of high-quality patient care as needed.
- Assisting with in-services, training other department members, and clinical teaching of radiologic technician students are all part of my responsibilities.
- Getting patients situated and set up, giving them immobilization devices, choosing the right technical elements for each patient, and running the machines.
- Adhering to the policies and procedures of the department and the medical center as they pertain to patient safety, while also carrying out quality assurance and control tasks related to the VHA, FDA, ACR, and Joint Commission national guidelines.
- Collaborating with the MRI Supervisor to draft new policies and revise them as needed in response to the installation of new equipment.
- Organizing the day’s tasks so that enough employees are available to see patients when they have appointments.
- Counting and documenting the various sorts of examinations performed and providing requested reports.
- Undertaking tasks and assignments outside of one’s usual workstation in order to gain further training and to cover shifts and fluctuations in patient workload as specified by the MRI Supervisor, taking into account personnel availability.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- One requirement for this position is that you hold U.S. citizenship.
- Prior to appointment, all applicants who being considered for testing-designated positions within the VA required to undergo a urine
- screening for the presence of illegal drugs. Veterans Affairs will not hire anyone who declines to take the required medical exam.
- Priority Personnel All males born after December 31, 1959, must register.
- It required that you have excellent verbal and written English skills.
- You could have to put in some time on probation.
- As part of the security and background check process.
- Applicants that chosen will have to go through an online onboarding procedure.
- Adheres to the standards for a pre-employment physical.
- Every Health Care Provider (HCP) employed by the Department of Veterans Affairs is obligated to take part in the annual flu shot program.
- All health care personnel employed by the Veterans Health Administration are obligated to participate in the 2019 Coronavirus Disease
- (COVID-19) immunization program. For further information, please refer to the “Additional Information” section below.
Last date to apply:
- March 20, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.