Restaurant Supervisor job in Qatar. Tired of searching of job in Qatar? TALENT PAL Company has published a Restaurant Supervisor job offers a salary package of QAR 15-25 per hour for the Restaurant Supervisor job position.
- Restaurant Supervisor job
Salary Restaurant Supervisor job:
- QAR 15-25 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Being able to articulately describe the outlet’s idea and food and drink choices to customers and teach staff is essential.
- Manage shifts efficiently to guarantee a well-oiled machine by instructing coworkers and getting his hands dirty with every step of the service process
- Make sure that IZU and IZU Bistro continue to work together well for optimum efficiency.
- At all times, but especially during business hours, provide guidance and encouragement to every employee of the restaurant.
- Assist the restaurant manager as needed with staff training in compliance with established policies and standards
- Keep to his side duty schedule and make sure everything is done on time every time.
- Maintain a spotless restaurant at all times, including the back and front of the house.
- Always keep an eye on customer feedback, comment cards, and incident reports to find ways to up the ante on service and food quality; communicate your findings and suggestions to the restaurant manager.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Experience working in a busy restaurant for at least two years Skill in reading customers’ wants and needs and meeting those demands with exceptional service
- Experienced in handling cash transactions and point-of-sale systems in the hospitality industry
- Work as expected, paying close attention to detail and demonstrating strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Competence in both formal and informal dining service
- Provide assistance to managers during both in-class and on-the-job training.
- Experienced in assisting management in inspiring and guiding a diverse workforce to achieve organizational goals
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
Last date to apply:
- April 30, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.