Test Coordinator job in the USA. Tired of searching of job in the USA? PSI SERVICES Company has published a Test Coordinator job offers a salary package of USD 15-20 per hour for the Test Coordinator job position.
Get ready to enter a thrilling universe where fresh opportunities pop up on a daily basis! Embark on an exciting new career path with PSI, an inclusive and diverse company that is changing the face of testing forever. Protecting the integrity of exams and helping people achieve their professional goals are two of your primary responsibilities as an administrator of a test center.
About PSI: Here at PSI, we believe in more than simply exams; we believe in change. Everyone can find a chance at success through our extensive network of test centers across the country. We are built on diversity, and we are driven by inclusivity. Come be a part of our team and contribute your fresh ideas in an exciting setting that appreciates individuality.
- Test Coordinator job
Salary Test Coordinator job:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Take responsibility of the safety of the exam by doing thorough inspections to keep the testing environment reliable.
- Make sure test takers feel comfortable and confident by creating a pleasant atmosphere.
- Prepare everything you need for success by setting up your workstations and equipment perfectly.
- Assist test-takers by making all aspects of the exam procedure crystal clear.
- Be an advocate for accessibility by helping those who have unique needs.
- Be completely honest at all times, and make sure that exams are overseen perfectly.
- As you give exam results that influence careers, you play a pivotal role in connecting aspirations with realities.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Equivalent to a high school diploma.
- Exposure to customers is a plus.
- It is helpful to have experience with invigilation or exam situations.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs proficiently is an asset.
- You must be physically able to stand and walk for forty percent of your shift.
- A promise to keep test security under check.
Last date to apply:
- April 20, 2024
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link eNewsJob to learn about more exciting job possibilities.