LAREDO COLLEGE USA
Truck Driver Instructors job in the USA. Tired of searching of job in the USA? LAREDO COLLEGE USA Company has published a Truck Driver Instructors job offers a salary package of USD 15–20 per hour for the Truck Driver Instructors job position.
Actual Attendance at School The job calls for regular office hours and on-campus presence. The employee required to live in Laredo or within commuting distance of the university.
Upload your resume and unofficial transcript(s) to be considered for this position. If recommended for this post an official transcript(s) will be required. If the employment requires a specific license or certification, please provide a copy of your current license or certification in your application.
- Truck Driver Instructors job
Salary Truck Driver Instructors job:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Duties and Summary:
- Deliver lessons that will help students learn the material presented in their courses as outlined in their syllabi, and do it in a way that is both positive and productive. Present a good attitude regarding teacher-student learning connections.
- Adhere to daily lesson plans to keep education and student behavior on track and uniform.
- Maintain honest attendance records and hand in all assignments on time.
- Evaluate each student’s understanding of the unit’s material via a written exam or performance assessment. Approve student reports on improved abilities and counsel them on how to better master course material. When extra help required, you should give it.
- Take charge of the proper functioning, maintenance, and presentation of all allocated machinery.
- Confidentiality and tact in handling sensitive material required.
- Facilitate placement after graduation by cultivating and maintaining relationships with truck driving sector companies in order to stay abreast of employer needs, industry developments, and regulations.
- Work with Department of Public Safety staff on an as needed basis.
- Help students set up their DPS exam times.
- Represent LC as needed in events such as career fairs, informational fairs, orientations, etc., where information about a career as a truck driver is being disseminated.
- Follow a schedule that’s fluid and based on what’s needed for teaching.
- Must be able to participate in professional development activities, as need by the program of Instruction, including local, in-state and out-of-state conferences, meetings, events, etc.
- Carry out any additional responsibilities outlined by the Continuing Education Director, Community Education Dean, Vice President of Instruction, or President.
Minimum Requirements/About the Applicant
- Equivalent to a High School Diploma or Higher
- At least three years of on-the-road driving experience.
- Must skilled in MS Office Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Required to keep all endorsements on a Class A commercial driver’s license current.
- Every year, you need to go through the process of renewing your DOT physical medical card.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years’ experience teaching others how to drive a commercial vehicle.
- HAZMAT, Tanker, Double, and Triple Tanker Endorsements, as well as School Bus and Passenger Endorsements.
Last date to apply:
- December 30, 2023
- Follow the given method and apply accordingly.
- This company is seeking competent and hardworking employees.
- Press “Apply” at the bottom and apply directly.
Follow the link https://enewsjob.com to learn about more exciting job possibilities.